"20 years of Swiss automated machines heritage is just a phone call away."
Is your business challenged by excessive green energy and manufacturing costs ?
We will help you relocate to energy friendly lands.
Give us a call.
LANCO A.G. was a legendary Swiss automation and assembly lines builder.
For more than 35 years we designed and produced leading edge complex innovative machines.
Our mission is to make this unequaled engineering know-how available under a new structure.
Maintenance and upgrades of LANCO machines:
- Computer applications
- Test stations
- Toshiba robots
- Staubli robots
by the very same persons who designed and made them.
- Complex high speed in-production test stations including:
- Data acquisition
- Numerical methods
- Signal processing of:
- Acoustic, etc...
- Custom automation software in C++
- Integrated PC based automation
- Custom fast communication protocols
- Custom data gathering and acquisition
- SCADA solutions
- Small footprint embedded automation
Small footprint integrated web server:
- Specifically developed in C++ for industrial use
- Allows several users to interact with the machine in real time while receiving synchronous updates on the actual status
- Push server to clients, no applets or activeX needed
- The perfect replacement for outdated operator panels
Advisory and counseling in:
- Engineering and commissioning of International industrial equipment projects
- Design reviews